Academic Director: Farida Lada, PhD
CUNY School of Professional Studies
101 West 31st Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The M.S. in Research Administration and Compliance program prepares students to serve in leadership capacities in the research administration and compliance profession. Graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the governance, regulatory requirements, ethical standards and good practices related to research and innovation.
- Analyze existing policies, and develop and implement new policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and lead programs around research administration/compliance.
- Evaluate existing research administration/compliance programs, and identify and implement program improvement mechanisms.
- Formulate research administration and compliance reports and presentations.
- Organize effectively across functional areas requiring leadership and negotiations.
- Investigate policy related problems, consider alternatives, and perform analysis to reach a conclusion
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants are required to write a personal statement, upload a resume, and provide two letters of recommendation. An individual interview may be necessary.
Transcripts from all institutions attended, both undergraduate and graduate, must be submitted.