Academic Director: B. Loerinc Helft
CUNY School of Professional Studies
101 West 31st Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Email Contact: B. Loerinc Helft, firstname.lastname@example.org
The online BS in Business offers a core business curriculum infused with the application of ethics and corporate social responsibility principles in a technologically savvy environment. Graduates of this program acquire the skills necessary to solve interesting and challenging issues involving the creation and exchange of goods and services, the management and development of personnel, and the efficient and socially responsible use of resources. Our goal is to produce highly versatile, receptive and knowledgeable graduates who have mastered the fundamentals of business and have a steady command of the world’s dynamic economy.
Students of the online Bachelor’s Degree in Business will:
- Master critical thinking skills via case studies and the capstone project;
- Develop a global perspective of business;
- Acquire ethical decision-making techniques;
- Work in diverse teams using clear and effective communication skills; and
- Learn to analyze numerical data, enhance decision-making ability and rationalize judgments.
In addition, general education courses complement this specialized study and emphasize critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, effective communication and the exploration of the foundations of knowledge and culture.