Academic Director: Farida Lada, PhD
CUNY School of Professional Studies
101 West 31st Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The M.S. in Research Administration and Compliance program prepares students to serve in leadership capacities in the research administration and compliance profession.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the MS in Research Administration and Compliance will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the governance, regulatory requirements, ethical standards and good practices related to research and innovation.
- Be able to analyze existing policies, and develop and implement new policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and lead programs around research administration/compliance.
- Evaluate existing research administration/compliance programs, and identify and implement program improvement mechanisms.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate research administration & compliance reports and presentations.
- Be able to organize effectively across functional areas requiring leadership and negotiations.
- Be able to investigate policy related problems, consider alternatives, and perform analysis to reach a conclusion.
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants are required to write a personal statement, upload a resume, and provide two letters of recommendation. An individual interview may be necessary.
Transcripts from all institutions attended, both undergraduate and graduate, must be submitted.